Frequently Asked Questions
CHANGING DATES? … REAL–TIME EXCHANGES ARE HERE!
Please use our easy-to-use usher online exchange system to change your dates 24 hours a day. If you need to change dates, please click here to view your schedule.
Real Time Usher Exchange Instructions:
- Login into your account here
- Beside each show date on your usher schedule you will see a red EXCHANGE link. When you click this link you will be taken to a page listing available performances.
- Click your desired date and complete your exchange.
- From the confirmation screen, you can click to return to your schedule and you will see that the original date is now gone and the new date has taken its place.
It is that simple! Give it a try when needed.
How can I add a show to my ushering schedule?
- Login to your account here
- Click on “Add a new shift to your schedule” (This link will go “live” once the season has begun).
- Select the date you wish to add from the list of performances.
The Link is not working. What do I do?
Try pasting the following web address into your internet web address bar: arenastage.org/myusherschedule
Please remember that this address must be placed into the address bar of your web browser and not in the Google bar or any other search engine.
Can I exchange my assignment over the phone?
Due to high call volume and the creation of our easy to use, real time online exchange system we do not accept exchanges by phone. If you have a request that cannot be completed via the website, use the “Cancel a Shift/Contact us" form by clicking here.
When Should I use the “Cancel a Shift/ Contact us Form” this season?
- When canceling a performance.
- If you receive an error after attempting to use the online live exchange system.
- If you need help with your schedule or need to contact us.
Getting to Arena Stage
Because of the major work being done in this area due to the renovation of the wharf, driving here and parking will take more time than usual. You can park in the Arena Stage parking lot under the building, for a special Usher parking rate of $13, if you reserve in advance. Some dates are already full, so do it now!
The 4th Street lot, located at 1101 4th Street is another choice, and reservations are not required. Parking validation for weekday matinee ushers is available at the Visitor Services Desk before and after the show. A chaser ticket will be given, which will reduce your fee to $14. On the weekends and evenings, the reduced rate of $14 is automatically offered.
Free valet service is offered to anyone who has a handicapped placard and has prepaid for their parking. This is for patrons as well as ushers.
Metro: We are located two blocks away from the Waterfront metro – the stop is on the green line. The buses 74 and P6 stop nearby.
Major road closures can be found listed on our website under “Plan Your Visit”. This information is applicable to patrons as well.
Thank you for everything you do. We appreciate your being an Arena Stage usher!